Find my publications on MathSciNet or Zentralblatt MATH.
- Nonlinear flag manifolds as coadjoint orbits (with Cornelia Vizman). Ann. Global Anal. Geom. 58(2020), 385–413. Preprint available at arXiv:2002.04364 [math.DG]
- Analytic eigenbranches in the semi-classical limit. Complex Anal. Oper. Theory 14(2020) Paper No. 52. Preprint available at arXiv:2001.07154 [math.SP]
- The heat asymptotics on filtered manifolds (with Shantanu Dave). J. Geom. Anal. 30(2020), 337–389. Preprint available at arXiv:1712.07104 [math.DG]
- On 5-manifolds admitting rank two distributions of Cartan type (with Shantanu Dave). Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 371(2019), 4911–4929. Preprint available at arXiv:1603.09700 [math.DG] or as MPIM Preprint 2016-15
- Topology of angle valued maps, bar codes and Jordan blocks (with Dan Burghelea). J Appl. and Comput. Topology 1(2017), 121–197. Preprint available at arXiv:1303.4328 [math.AT]
- Smooth perfectness for the group of diffeomorphisms (with Tomasz Rybicki and Josef Teichmann). J. Geom. Mech. 5(2013), 281–294. Preprint available at arXiv:math/0409605 [math.DG]
- Harmonic cohomology of symplectic fiber bundles (with Oliver Ebner). Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 139(2011), 2927–2931. Preprint: arXiv:1004.2218
- Complex valued Ray–Singer torsion II (with Dan Burghelea). Math. Nachr. 283(2010), 1372–1402. Preprint: math.DG/0610875
- Dynamics, Laplace transform and spectral geometry (with Dan Burghelea). J. Topology 1(2008), 115–151. Preprint: math.DG/0508216
- Torsion, as a function on the space of representations (with Dan Burghelea). C*-Algebras and Elliptic Theory II, 41–66, Trends Math., Birkhäuser, Basel, 2008. Proceedings of the conference C*-Algebras and Elliptic Theory II (Bedlewo, 2006). Preprint: math.DG/0507587
- Complex valued Ray–Singer torsion (with Dan Burghelea). J. Funct. Anal. 248(2007), 27–78. Preprint: math.DG/0604484
- A Riemannian invariant, Euler structures and some topological applications (with Dan Burghelea). C*-Algebras and Elliptic Theory, 37–60, Trends Math., Birkhäuser, Basel, 2006. Prodeedings of the conference C*-Algebras and Elliptic Theory (Bedlewo, 2004).
- Euler structures, the variety of representations and the Milnor-Turaev torsion (with Dan Burghelea). Geom. Topol. 10(2006), 1185–1238. Preprint: math.DG/0310154
- Non-linear Grassmannians as coadjoint orbits (with Cornelia Vizman). Math. Ann. 329(2004) 771–785. Preprint: math.DG/0305089
- A remark on the c-splitting conjecture. Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo Suppl. 72(2004), 127–133. Proceedings of the 23rd Winter School Geometry and Physics (Srni, 2003). Preprint: math.SG/0301373
- Harmonic cohomology of symplectic manifolds. Adv. Math. 180(2003), 87–103.
- Smooth perfectness through decomposition of diffeomorphisms into fiber preserving ones (with Josef Teichmann). Ann. Global Anal. Geom. 23(2003), 53–63. Preprint: math.DG/0110041
- Totally geodesic subgroups of diffeomorphisms (with Josef Teichmann and C. Vizman). J. Geom. Phys. 42(2002), 342–354. Preprint: math.DG/0103220
- Some properties of locally conformal symplectic manifolds. Infinite dimensional Lie groups in geometry and representation theory, 92–104, World Sci. Publ., River Edge, NJ, 2002. Proceedings of the Howard Conference on Infinite Dimensional Lie Groups and Representation Theory (Washington, DC, 2000).
- On the topology and analysis of a closed one form. I. Novikov’s theory revisited (with Dan Burghelea). Monographie Enseign. Math. 38(2001), 133–175. Preprint: math.DG/0101043
- Reduction for locally conformal symplectic manifolds (with Tomasz Rybicki). J. Geom. Phys. 37(2001), 262–271.
- Integrability of the Poisson algebra on a locally conformal symplectic manifold (with Tomasz Rybicki). Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo Suppl. 63(2000), 89-96. Proceedings of the 19th Winter School Geometry and Physics (Srni, 1999).
- On the group of diffeomorphisms preserving a locally conformal symplectic structure (with Tomasz Rybicki). Ann. Global Anal. Geom. 17(1999), 475–502.
- Perfectness and simplicity of certain groups of diffeomorphisms. Dissertation, University of Vienna, 1998.
- Groups of diffeomorphisms. Diplomarbeit, University of Vienna, 1995.